- 1 large bunch kale, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Caesar dressing, or to taste*
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 6 ounces smoked salmon, flaked
- 1 cup croutons
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Place the kale into a large salad bowl. Pour the Caesar dressing over the kale and firmly massage the dressing into the kale using your clean hands to coat and tenderize the kale, about 30 seconds. Top the salad with Parmesan cheese, avocado slices, smoked salmon flakes and croutons. Serve with lemon wedges on the side.
*Kale can require more dressing than a typical romaine Caesar salad does.